More and more women seek natural remedies to treat health problems, either as an alternative or a complement to conventional health care.
The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Women’s Health provides clear and comprehensive information on integrating natural medicine treatments into a healing program for the distinctive health concerns of women.
- The healing systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Chakra System and the Western Medicine Model, and integrated healing
- Natural healing methods, such as diet and nutritional supplements, homeopathy, acupuncture, tissue salts and herbal medicine
- The body’s natural rhythms
- Seasonal inner cleansing and detoxifying
- Natural medicine strategies for balancing hormones
- Recommended dietary guidelines for women
- The menstrual cycle and the menopause
- Pregnancy and birth, and natural methods of birth control
- Conditions of the female organs, common female disorders (such as cystitis, thyroid imbalance, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis) and ongoing health issues and aging
- 60 health conditions, covered in thorough detail. Symptoms are described, likely causes identified, and treatment strategies are prescribed, which may include diet, exercises and yoga, and meditation and visualization.
With authoritative information clearly presented, The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Women’s Health is the definitive source for women looking to integrate natural and conventional medicine.