Rachel VandenBerg is a naturopathic doctor, Healthy Breast Educator and mother. She is actively involved in her local community and loves to garden, travel and spend time outdoors with her family.
Dr. Rachel’s practice focuses on women’s health, hormone balancing and breast cancer care. She is committed to getting at the root of health concerns and believes strongly in patient education and informed decisions. She takes the time to talk with her patients about their options and supports them in the choices they make. Her treatment strategies include nutritional, environmental, emotional and spiritual aspects of breast cancer prevention and care.
A graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Rachel practices at Healing Path Centre for Natural Medicine in Waterloo, Ontario.
Education and Credentials
- Graduate, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Registered and authorized to practise naturopathy in the province of Ontario, in accordance with the Naturopathy Act, 2007, College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Licensed to practice naturopathic Intravenous Infusion Therapy (IVIT)
- Has been granted prescribing rights as per the Prescribing Standard of Practice
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member, Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member, MammAlive Foundation
Healthy Breast Foundations, 2015 and 2016
Healthy Breast Practitioner 2017
Healing Path Centre for Natural Medicine
33 Dupont Street East
Waterloo, Ontario N2J 2G8